Activities & Events
You can enjoy a wonderful eclectic mix of activities throughout the year within the Holy Cross retirement community. These are open to those living independently in the Priory and St Mary's Apartments, as well as the care home. There are regular weekly activities as well as seasonal events, such as a Chinese New Year Feast and Christmas Pantomime!
- Current Affairs Discussion Group - alternate Wednesday mornings at 10.30 am
- Card Group - a very popular gathering where all card games are played - alternate Wednesday mornings at 10.30 am
- Billiards - you can play anytime, but there is a group event each Thursday morning at 10.30 am
- Bowling - any time on the bowling green (but best in fine weather!)
- Film Club - every Friday afternoon
You can find out more details from Wendy on 01435 863764